Iron Mountain to Present at Legal IT 4.0 Conference on Practical Strategies for Bolstering Software Licensing Agreements
BOSTON – April 22, 2010 – Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), an information management services company, will present a technology showcase session at the upcoming Legal IT 4.0 conference in Montreal, Canada. Scheduled for April 27 at 3:30 p.m. EDT, the session titled “Software Escrow: Practical Strategies for Bolstering Licensing Agreements” will provide tips for in-house attorneys and outside counsel on using software escrow to strengthen software licensing contracts.
What: Software Escrow: Practical Strategies for Bolstering Licensing Agreements
When: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 3:30 p.m.
Who: Expert speakers include:
- John Boruvka, vice president of intellectual property management services at Iron Mountain Digital, with more than 20 years experience helping companies create solutions for protecting intellectual property.
- Lynda Covello, an international lawyer and business consultant with more than 23 years of experience advising on the strategic use of intellectual property assets in business.
Attendees will learn:
- The risks of licensing software for business-critical applications;
- Specific provisions to include when working with new and small software vendors;
- Licensing and escrow considerations for safeguarding cloud computing applications;
- How to leverage a software escrow program to its fullest potential; and
- How to expertly negotiate an escrow agreement.
Attendees will receive:
About Legal IT
The Legal IT conference is the most important conference of the year in Canada on the impact of information technologies and their potential for law. Attendees will be able to choose from more than 25 sessions April 26-27, 2010. The conference will be held at the Centre Mont-Royal in Montreal, Quebec.
About Iron Mountain Digital
Iron Mountain Digital is the world's leading provider of information management services for data protection and recovery, archiving, eDiscovery and intellectual property management. The technology arm of Iron Mountain Incorporated offers a comprehensive suite of solutions to thousands of companies around the world, directly and through a worldwide network of channel partners. Iron Mountain Digital is based in Southborough, Mass.
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information—regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.