Protecting IP in Software Development Environments
In this webinar, experts from the Center for Responsible Enterprise And Trade (CREATe.org) and Iron Mountain Intellectual Property Management will discuss the steps your company should take to safeguard intellectual property within your company and with critical business partners.
- The greatest threats to IP. Steps companies can take to identify assess and address threats.
- Elements of a strong IP protection program. Best practices for a company-wide IP protection program to ensure that IP is secure and employees along with key suppliers and business partners understand their role in protecting IP. Integrating IP protection practices into existing business process.
- IP and third parties. Ways to assess risks and take steps to help them protect your IP and theirs.
- Securing and tracking digital information and assets. Importance of an effective management system to capture, track, and protect digital assets.
- Effective management to grow the value of your IP, gain speed to revenue and protect your investment!
Who should watch:
- Chief Executive Officers and other C-Level management staff
- Corporate general counsels and legal staff working on intellectual property
- Risk and compliance officers
- Chief Informaton Security Officers
- Vice Presidents of Software Development
Moderator: Ron Piccioli (Iron Mountain)
Speakers: Frank Bruno (Iron Mountain) and Allen Dixon (CREATe.org)