On July 1, 2013 Iron Mountain implemented a new Contingent Workforce Program (CWP) to service its North American locations. Allegis Group Services (AGS) is our Managed Service Provider which includes an on-site Program Office and VMS technology to support the end to end contingent labor process. The Program Office is the direct and ONLY liaison for prospective temporary services suppliers wishing to provide contingent workers to Iron Mountain. Please contact Templabor@ironmountain.com for information about becoming an approved supplier.
Changes for contingent workforce suppliers as of July 1, 2013 are:
- All communication regarding the end to end contingent worker process will be centralized through the Program Office. This means:
- Hiring managers will no longer contact suppliers to solicit contingent workers
- Suppliers will no longer “call on” hiring managers
- Engagements will be initiated by the hiring manager via the VMS tool and submitted to approved suppliers
- Candidate feedback will be facilitated by the Program Office
- Payments will be made via the VMS tool – no direct invoices to Accounts Payable will be accepted