Iron Mountain Adds eDelivery Capabilities to Fulfillment Services Portfolio
Enhancement Ensures Quick Delivery in Multichannel and Multi-Touch Marketing Programs
Milpitas, Calif. (Oct. 12, 2012) – Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services, Inc., a division of Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), today announced eDelivery, an enhancement to its GroupTrak software that makes it easier for marketers to create and track the delivery of custom emails sometimes slowed by their large file size.
“eDelivery is a fast, secure, lower cost way to deliver important, time-sensitive messages and documents,” said David Lowndes, director of product marketing for Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services. “Increasingly, communication streams between companies and their customers and prospects include some type of electronic touch. eDelivery offers clients the ability to communicate using the receiver’s preferred channels and makes Iron Mountain a one-stop shop for multichannel and multi-touch fulfillment campaigns.”
eDelivery uses built-in business rules and template-based designs, providing customers the freedom to be creative without jeopardizing their company’s brand standards or violating industry regulations. eDelivery allows the customer to:
- Pull in pre-approved copy and images from their company’s digital library;
- Link materials together for regulatory or policy reasons;
- Control which documents users can access by individual, job function/level, department, location, sales volume or any other criteria selected;
- Track delivery via hyperlinks embedded within an email, thus avoiding the delays and security issues which attachments can cause.
eDelivery overcomes the common risks and drawbacks associated with email attachments and avoids delivery delays or blocking of large files by using links to a dedicated hosted website, where recipients can download content. Delivery by download from a dedicated site also helps protect privacy and ensures security.
eDelivery addresses very specific fulfillment needs, such as when:
- A large retailer updates its price list and needs to get it to its entire sales team as quickly as possible
- An insurance company delivers large pre-enrollment booklets to potential members, quickly and in the format selected by the recipient
- A pharmaceutical company needs to track the deliverability and open rates of drug information kits sent to its sales force
- A financial services company wants to provide its sales force with an integrated email tool to communicate with prospects, but needs to control the content of the emails and what documents can be attached
EASY TO USE
eDelivery offers point-and-click ease of use so that there is no learning curve for new users. The portal can be accessed 24/7 from any computer through Iron Mountain’s GroupTrak web-based ordering, inventory management and tracking system. eDelivery orders can be combined with any of Iron Mountain’s other fulfillment offerings, or customers can place eDelivery orders through scheduled data feeds. Either way, they can track where emails are going and when they’re delivered, opened and read.
See eDelivery in action at Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services Booth 828 at DMA2012. Following DMA2012, schedule a demo by contacting David Lowndes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services
Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services, Inc. offers an advanced combination of fulfillment and digital print solutions for targeted and personalized communications. With over 40 years of experience in the fulfillment business, Iron Mountain partners with clients to optimize their communications. Our solutions increase response rates, expand market opportunities, reduce costs and ensure appropriate compliance. To learn more about our eDelivery solution and other ways we can help your company increase response and productivity, contact us at (866) 563-IMFS or visit our website at www.ironmountain.com/fulfillment.
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information storage and management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The Company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter @IronMountain for more information.