Raise Your Voice
Now there’s a way for you to be heard and seen in promoting your company’s leadership using Iron Mountain services and solutions.
By using our Customer Reference Platform to position yourself and your company as information management thought leaders through a wide array of customer reference activities.
You choose the level and frequency of participation that best aligns with what you want to achieve.
You can, for example, be heard as an authority on Iron Mountain products and solutions inside your company. You can also choose to have greater visibility and be seen publicly as an information management thought leader. Either way, Iron Mountain is ready to serve as your trusted advisor.
You can promote your company’s leadership publicly as a Gold Customer Reference by attending important industry events and forums.
Gold Customer Reference
As a Gold Customer Reference, you will participate in phone calls, be referred to in Requests for Proposals (RFPs) responses and be invited to provide a quote and benefit from the public exposure of your testimonial promoted in the form of a video or write up. You will also:
- Be promoted publicly through press releases and, potentially, analyst-relations opportunities
- Have the opportunity to personally speak at key industry events and tradeshows
- Have access to other leaders within your industry
- Participate in dedicated peer networking activities
- See your influence increase among your peers
- Be able to continuously report back to your company on what your peers are thinking and saying
- Gain stakeholder exposure to promote yourself, your function, and your brand
You can promote your expertise and your company’s thought leadership as a Silver or Bronze Customer Reference.
Silver Customer Reference
As a Silver Customer Reference, you are invited to provide a quote that captures and describes an important aspect of your company’s relationship with Iron Mountain. You will be referenced on the Iron Mountain website, in press releases, and via our social media forums. You will also:
- Have the opportunity to tap into Iron Mountain’s customer marketing resources to elevate and expand your company’s ability to expertly manage information
- Remain well-informed as to changes, both actual and proposed, in laws and regulations
- Learn how other industry leaders are responding to new challenges
- Become an advocate within your company on issues related to information management
Bronze Customer Reference
As a Bronze Customer Reference, you will be invited to participate in phone calls and be referred to in RFPs. You will also:
- Receive a professional write-up summarizing your information management challenge and the business value anticipated from the solution selected, with emphasis on the benefits your department and your company will acquire
- Achieve heightened visibility within your company as an authority on Iron Mountain services
- Gain stakeholder exposure that promotes you, your department, and your function within your company
To learn more about the Customer Reference Platform, contact the Customer Reference Team.