This course is designed for employees and others, who create, maintain or use Records as part of their daily responsibilities. Take this course for guidance on in how to manage the information you work with to minimize risk, maximize efficiency and leverage its value.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize your responsibilities for managing Records and information
- Identify an official Record versus other types of information
- Recognize how to appropriately manage Records and information
- Recognize how tools support Records and Information Management
- Understand the importance of protecting Records related to litigation or Freedom of Information Act requests
Course Type: E-learning
Course Duration: Approximately 15 minutes
Designed for: Any employee who creates, maintains or uses Records and needs to understand the basics.