Iron Mountain Policy Center 5.4.8 Release Notes
Release 5.4.8 addresses a number of enhancements and anomalies regarding the Policy Center Application.
Information Governance (IG) Portal Enhancements
- Within the ClassicView, the jurisdiction flag for Great Britain territory “Gibraltar” (GI) is now displaying correctly (Support Item 4041)
- It is now possible to present Data Source and Data Owner information that have been mapped to Record Classes as part of a ClassicView screen. These items will be found under Record Class details in the right-side Details Pane. More information is included in Policy Center Improvements below.
Policy Center Improvements:
- It is now possible to map Data Source and Data Owner objects to the Record Class from the Mappings>Retention Schedule screen in both Policy and Organizational Views. Additionally, Filters and Select Visible have been enhanced. Through Select Visible sub-grid manipulation, Data Sources and Data Owner can be displayed in ClassicView, where they will be displayed under Record Class Details (Support Item 3542)
Microsoft Internet Explorer Advisory
- As of January 1, 2017, Policy Center, Enterprise and Professional Editions, will support only Microsoft Internet Explorer v11 and Google Chrome (Version 59.0.3071.115 and above).
- As you may know, beginning January 12, 2016, Microsoft has been supporting only the most current version of Internet Explorer (v11) available. Internet Explorer 11 is the last version of Internet Explorer, and will continue to receive security updates, compatibility fixes, and technical support on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- This policy is in-line with previously issued maintenance notifications for the Iron Mountain Policy Center.