The 2012 Iron Mountain Compliance Benchmark Report: A View into Unified Records Management is a comprehensive review from over 4,000 professionals showing the current state of physical and electronic records management best practices – and a rare opportunity to see how you stack up against your peers. This is a report you’ll want to read, share with others, and keep close at hand.
Did you know?
- 94% of all organizations surveyed plan to increase their information management budgets, but 72% lack a strategic, multi-year plan for records and information management.
- 63% of all organizations surveyed report having experienced a trigger event that cost their company money.
- 80% of all respondents have formal RIM policies, but only 37% say those policies are consistently applied.
Get surprising answers to questions like:
- How are records management program evolving? How are companies doing now compared with the first report in 2007?
- What are organizations doing to establish a good foundation to their program? How many are able to unify both their physical and electronic records?
- How are customers like you doing in areas that represent a new frontier in information management— Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 and social media?
Download The Report