You're no dummy, but let's be serious,
Records and Information Management is not simple.
That's why we're providing you with a FREE download of Records & Information Management 2.0 for Dummies®, a book that offers an easy and painless resource to learn the fundamentals and best practices about records and information management. Soon you can be on the path towards developing, implementing and maintaining a successful records and information management program.
Inside this book:
- The basics of records and information storage — the need to know terms and fundamental processes.
- Get your program going — understand the benefits and get support from management before you start. Get key supporters on board — and keep them.
- Create helpful documents — understand what you have (appraisal), how long you need to keep it (retentions schedule), and create an outline for your co-workers (policy). You'll be able to do an effective appraisal of your organization's records and information and implement a retention schedule.
- Managing records and information effectively — know the best practices for keeping an ongoing system in place
- Creating electronic versions — your company may want to create a scanning program for paper document; you need to gather information to decide whether to keep it in-house or outsource it