Iron Mountain Boston
Records Storage and Document Shredding in Boston, MA
Secure & Compliant
Iron Mountain’s fully trained and qualified specialists follow strict regulations to effectively comply with privacy laws and regulations.
Convenient & Cost Effective
There’s no equipment to buy and scheduling your service is simple. Select one of our services that meets your specific needs and schedule.
Our 24/7 Live Customer Support ensures you will be able to contact our highly trained specialists at any time.
Did You Know?
- Our shredding services are AAA certified by the National Association for Information.
- After your documents are securely shredded, we recycle 100% of the shredded material.
- Our shredding services are available on a recurring or one-time basis.
Iron Mountain Boston makes it easy to move and store your business records offsite. You pack your records, we pick them up and transport them to our secure facility—when you need them back, we return them. It's that easy. Next-day, half-day and emergency retrieval services are available, and we can even scan your records and send them back in electronic format.
Records Storage in 3 easy steps:
- Iron Mountain delivers storage boxes to your location
- You pack your records in the boxes
- We pick up the boxes and transport them to our secure facility
Smart solutions for anytime access to your vital business information, preparing for disasters and managing costs. Iron Mountain Data Management Services gives you a robust suite of capabilities, including Offsite Tape Vaulting, Server & PC Backup, Disaster Recovery Support and more.
Tape, cloud, or hybrid
- Protect your PCs and servers with our cloud storage and data backup services.
- Migrate your business data into the right formats for secured retention and easy access with our Media Migration service.
- Easily transport, store, manage and retrieve your backup tapes from a secure, offsite facility.
Our Document Imaging solution allows you to scan and digitize new information, convert pre-existing documents to digital formats and archive everything in a way that maximizes your ability to store and access the information you need—without compromising your budget in the process.
- Intelligent scanning: scan only what you need, when you need it
- Rapid implementation with little or no capital investment
- Desktop solutions easily integrate with your current paper workflow
Boston, MA 02110
- New Bedford
- Fall River