Innovative Fulfillment Solutions for a Major Insurance Company
A major insurance company saves more than $1,000,000 annually by optimizing their communications through a combination of offset and digital print.
CLIENT: One of the nation’s largest insurance companies.
MARKET: Insurance products.
NEED: Web-based ordering of dynamic, relevant, and personalized enrollment kits and booklets using a combination of offset and digital printing.
- Using an undifferentiated, two-pocket enrollment kit in a highly competitive selling environment.
- Wanted a better projection of the company’s customer-focused philosophy, while using a more cost effective and efficient way to communicate their messages.
- Needed to keep all new and existing communications compliant with state insurance regulations across all jurisdictions both moving forward and retroactively.
- Used optimization analysis to review all communication for relevancy, redundancy, redesign, or elimination.
- Married offset print and digital materials to create the most cost-effective and impactful final product.
- Implemented web-based system for brokers and sales representatives to create compliant, customized, and relevant communications for enrollees.
- Seamlessly integrated with client’s existing systems and processes.
- Reduced print, obsolescence, freight, and management costs up to 50% through communication optimization.
- Boosted enrollment rates through greater relevancy and personalization of communications.
- Ensured compliance and control through customtailored, rule-based systems.
- Gained competitive advantage through professional presentation of products.
- Improved accuracy and timeliness of orders as well as overall customer experience.
A customized fulfillment solution
with world-class technology support from a partner that knows the industry.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Realized $1,000,000 annualized cost savings by reducing print, obsolescence, freight, and management time to make a major positive impact on marketing ROI.
- Increased management control and oversight of the print and fulfillment process.
- Built goodwill among internal and external customers.
- A customized solution with world-class technology support from a partner that knows the industry.
- Gained competitive advantage in the market place.
To learn more about Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services please contact us at (866) 563-IMFS or visit www.ironmountain.com/fulfillment.