Your organization operates in a world where hardware malfunctions, human errors, software corruption, and man-made or natural disasters are an ever-present threat to your data. And you’ve probably invested significantly in backing up your data should one of these incidents impact your operations — but that’s only one part of the story. What are you doing to make sure your data is protected and available for recovery when the time comes? Because, when it comes to managing your backup data, you need to know your information is safe, secure and easily accessible.
What If You Could...
- Enhance the security and recoverability of your information by moving it offsite, offline and out of danger — yet always have it available whenever and wherever you need it?
- Know your information is protected so you can concentrate on other competing IT responsibilities?
- Rely on a rigorous chain of custody and audit trail for clear accountability — whether your tapes are in transit or protected in a secure, environmentally controlled storage facility?
Iron Mountain Offsite Tape Vaulting Service
The average cost per hour of a business interruption event can reach as high as $3 million.
With the Iron Mountain Offsite Tape Vaulting Service, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your information is protected in our highly secure tape vaults. Our consistent processes and stringent controls ensure the security of your data during pickup, transport, storage and delivery.
With This Service You’ll:
- Quickly recover your data in the event of a disaster or data loss event
- Know where your backup tapes are at all times, including at key points in transport, handling and storage, by referring to a documented chain of custody
- Reduce downtime and get your IT operations back up and running efficiently
Iron Mountain Offsite Tape Vaulting Helps You:
- Establish consistent vaulting practices across all of your sites to enhance compliance
- Develop a data backup and recovery program customized for your business needs
- Simplify media management with online tracking, scheduling and reporting with the SecureSync portal
What You Gain…
- Assurance that your tapes are protected by stringent security standards, including highly trained personnel, video surveillance and key-card access
- Peace of mind with 24/7 emergency response, providing access to your data whenever and wherever you need it
- Convenience of tape pickup and delivery synchronized with your