Your law firm is going through tremendous change. Clients demand lower costs and more efficient legal services. Attorneys want their documents — yesterday. You’re challenged to do more with less and it’s only getting worse. The information keeps growing and there are not enough hours in the day — you have to manage what matters.
When you’re managing multiple vendors for multiple services in multiple locations, you have a heavy administrative burden. It’s also difficult to lower costs and increase consistency. As the paper and electronic records pile up, you’ll struggle to know what to keep, in what format, and what to get rid of — and quickly answer attorney requests. On top of all of this, you still have to address your obligations to keep client and firm data secure and confidential.
What If You Could...
- Simplify administration and lower costs?
- Manage volumes of client and firm information so you can quickly access it?
- Comply with ethical and legal obligations to safeguard client and firm information?
Manage Records with Confidence
Iron Mountain Law Firm Solutions enable you to consolidate information management services for all of your offices for greater cost efficiencies. You can also manage the growing volume of information — and safeguard it to meet your legal and ethical obligations. With our records management services and best practices, your firm can:
- Keep it simple by consolidating all of your information management services, across all locations, with one vendor.
- Take control by keeping only what’s required, so you can quickly access it and securely destroy or digitize the rest.
- Make it safe by protecting confidential firm and client information, so you can meet your obligations.
Iron Mountain Law Firm Solutions
With Iron Mountain Law Firm Solutions, you get consolidated services that simplify administration and lower the costs of managing information. You’ll be able to defensibly manage paper and electronic records and quickly access what you need. Plus, you can protect confidential firm and client information with strong security protocols and the industry’s only patented transportation technology.
Our solutions offer integrated information management services tailored to law firm needs:
"When all of your information is well managed, you can deliver more efficient legal services to your clients."
- Records Management
- Document Imaging
- Secure Shredding
With our Records Management Services, you’ll have proven retention and destruction best practices for managing growing volumes of firm and client information. Our vast network of storage facilities allows you to store locally and quickly access documents from anywhere in the world. Plus, you’ll have access to Iron Mountain Connect™, an online portal where you can keep your policy and program information, view reports and schedule pickups.
You can manage your hybrid world of paper and electronic information — and go “paperless” at your own pace — with our Image on Demand™ service. You can store converted documents in either our Digital Record Center® for Images or your own content repository. Plus, you can turn over large-scale litigation or investigation scanning projects to Iron Mountain, eliminating the expenses associated with specialized staffing and technologies.
Our Secure Shredding Services give you a secure and auditable means of destroying eligible files and media. And, you’ll be able to show clients a green certificate that reinforces your support for environmental sustainability.
You can rely on our Consulting Services to help you develop a defensible policy and retention schedule for both firm and client information. Our experts will also help you implement best practices for managing paper and electronic records, and map out your paper-to-digital transition.
What You Gain…
- Lower costs and greater efficiencies through consolidated, single-vendor service
- Reduced volumes and quick access to client and firm information
- Confidence that you are meeting legal, regulatory and ethical obligations to safeguard confidential information
With 16 offices and 9 vendors providing information management services, a large U.S. law firm sought to simplify operations by centralizing regional information management with a single vendor. Iron Mountain Law Firm Solutions solved the records storage, retention, backup and destruction needs for 10 regional offices with an integrated suite of services.
- Reduced the costs and administrative burden of juggling multiple vendors
- Improved the consistency of the firm’s information management program
- Accelerated access to client and firm records