The data center is the hub of your business operations — and you clearly recognize its critical importance. Even so, it’s tough to accurately forecast growth and budgets due to rapidly increasing data and compute requirements — and the accompanying demand for additional power and cooling. And when you add new technologies and an ever-changing regulatory landscape into the mix, it’s that much harder to keep your data center aligned with current and future business needs. Given these challenges, it’s likely that you’re considering a move to a new location.
However, relocating a data center is no simple task. Even if you’re able to build a new facility or find a third-party location, you may still worry about meeting your regulatory, business continuity and growth demands. And if you aren’t confident in your data center’s ability to support these requirements over time, you could be putting the very viability of your organization in jeopardy.
What If You Could...
- Find a vendor that understands your business — and is not just a real estate company?
- Work with an operationally sound provider that can help you deploy a flexible data center environment — and won’t require you to pay for capacity you don’t need?
- Ensure your infrastructure aligns with your business continuity requirements?Operate a data center that complies with the specific regulations governing your industry?
- Rely on the same partner you trust to protect your information to deliver the security, compliance and services your data center operations require?
Iron Mountain® Data Centers enable you to adopt a more versatile version of the data center — one that’s designed to help you support your organization’s ever-changing business needs. By leveraging our expertise in managing secure and compliant facilities, extensive service capabilities and proven best practices, you can give your organization:
- More than just power. Move your data center operations to a resilient, energy-efficient facility that is built in accordance with the most stringent regulatory standards.
- More than just a building. Protect your mission-critical assets with proven procedures, comprehensive security measures and a redundant infrastructure.
- More than just a landlord. Build a relationship with an established provider that has been trusted to protect and manage organizations’ information for more than 60 years.
Iron Mountain Data
Centers provide a broad portfolio of products and services:
- Secure, Compliant Facilities
- Wholesale Data Center
- Retail Colocation
- Data Center Services
Secure, Compliant Facilities
Iron Mountain Data Centers offer you the option to move all or part of your operations to two unique types of facilities. Housed 220 feet below ground, our ultra-secure, premier data center supports mission-critical enterprise and government deployments — and provides low ambient temperatures, efficient geothermal cooling and unparalleled protection from natural disasters. We also offer a growing number of strategically located regional data centers.
And no matter which location you choose, you can feel confident knowing that it complies with regulatory standards and offers a concurrently maintainable Tier III design equivalent. Plus, all of our facilities feature a highly redundant infrastructure and are protected by comprehensive security measures, including an eight-ring perimeter and guards who have undergone rigorous background checks, employee screenings and formalized training.
What You Gain...
- A new data center environment that provides the flexibility, scalability and capabilities you need to keep pace with changing business demands
- A secure, redundant infrastructure that helps you support business continuity requirements
- A compliant environment that meets numerous regulatory standards
- A partner that can help you safely, effectively and efficiently migrate and consolidate data center operations
Wholesale Data Center
The Iron Mountain Wholesale Data Center provides dedicated, secure space for all or part of your data center operations. This option also offers turnkey, pre-built space, as well as custom data center engineering and design services that employ our 35-plus years of experience to ensure that the environment meets your unique needs.
If your organization does not require a large, dedicated footprint, you can leverage Iron Mountain Retail Colocation to transition your operations to a secure, shared environment supported by scalable floor space and reliable power and cooling that flex as your business needs change.
Data Center services
For the past 60 years, organizations of all sizes and specializations have trusted Iron Mountain’s services to protect their information. You can now rely on the following offerings to help you optimize your new data center environment:
- Migration services
- Installation and structured cabling services
- IT asset tracking services
- Secure network services
- Compliant network intrusion detection and prevention services
- Offsite Tape Vaulting
- Secure IT Asset Disposition