Your hardcopy records hold the answers you need to drive your company forward. So, it’s no surprise that you rely on them every day to enable new business strategies, respond to customer requests or support your compliance practices. But when you struggle to find your records in a timely manner, your ability to answer the questions that are so essential to the success of your organization will be significantly impaired.
What If You Could...
- Safeguard your vital information assets from theft, damage, loss or inadvertent disclosure?
- Quickly locate and access a specific record 24/7, and deliver it physically or electronically wherever it’s needed?
- Free up your valuable space and resources by storing your records in a secure offsite facility?
- Build a compliant records management program that is supported by operational procedures and technology designed to prevent errors before they happen?
If you aren’t storing and protecting your information using the proper process, security and environmental controls, then making it available where and when it’s needed is nearly impossible. And when this happens, you’ll be putting the reputation and well-being of your company at risk.
Answer With Confidence
With Iron Mountain Records Management services, you’ll have the resources you need to effectively store and safeguard your information assets, and make them easily accessible to individuals across your organization. By leveraging our proven capabilities and best practices, you’ll be able to:
- Keep it safe. Employ storage processes designed to protect your critical records from a myriad of internal and external threats.
- Get it when you need it. Classify, store and track your records online, following proven best practices, so you’ll be able to retrieve a particular piece of information as efficiently as possible.
- Manage with experience. Leverage the insights and expertise needed to maximize scarce resources and make records management a seamless extension of your everyday operations.
You can leverage our network of records storage facilities to safeguard your information using advanced environmental, security and access controls. Your records will be tagged and classified using your own terminology and made available on our intuitive Iron Mountain Connect™ web portal, helping you quickly locate and retrieve the information you need to address internal and external requests.
Iron Mountain Records Management services include:
- Records Storage
- Document Imaging
- Secure Shredding
- Records Management Consulting
- Records Management Technology
You’ll be able to digitize your hardcopy records using our Document Conversion Services, which enable you to design a scalable imaging program that scans your records on either an upfront or as-needed basis — and makes them readily accessible across your organization.
What You Gain…
- The peace of mind that you’re protecting your information throughout its lifecycle
- The ability to locate, access and deliver a particular record whenever, wherever — and in whatever format — it’s required
- The complete confidence that comes from supporting your records management processes with proven experience and best practices
Our Secure Shredding services provide onsite or offsite destruction programs that are available on an ongoing or project basis, helping you dispose of information in a compliant, reliable and cost-effective way.
Records Management Consulting
Our Consulting Services provide the insights you’ll need to establish, manage and customize your records management program. And, you’ll have access to expertise that helps you address the complexities of complying with the growing number of state and federal regulations governing records management.
Records Management Technology
You can turn to Accutrac® Software to consistently manage the lifecycle of your records, regardless of location. And when your records move between your office and our storage facility, they will be protected by InControl®, our patented technology that safeguards information in transit and delivers an auditable chain-of-custody.
Following a period of rapid growth, Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc., a large homebuilding company, was struggling to quickly find the records it needed and maintain compliant practices. Iron Mountain Records Management Services helped the company design, implement and manage a comprehensive program, and standardize its classification, retention, retrieval and destruction processes.
- Saved more than $65,000 in five years
- Standardized records management organization-wide
- Coded and stored all records following corporate policies