Disaster Recovery Support
Be confident in your ability to recover quickly from disaster by proactively putting your plans to the test.
You're keenly aware of how essential it is to recover data quickly in the aftermath of a disaster. But if the facilities and individuals you rely on to support your recovery are incapacitated by the same disaster, you could be putting your entire business continuity strategy at risk.
What if you could make disaster recovery the most reliable element of your business continuity plan?
Your business depends on continuity, and you need complete confidence in your ability to recover quickly – no matter what. With the Iron Mountain® Disaster Recovery support service, you can have peace of mind that you'll get back up and running rapidly and reliably—regardless of geography, or the extent of the damage. Our multi-faceted Disaster Recovery Support offers strategic services to help you
- Review: Identify new and emerging threats, consider the potential impact of a range of disaster scenarios on your organization, and determine how your plan should change to mitigate any gaps
- Test: Ask Iron Mountain to transport the requested backup tapes to your hot site or alternate recovery location as part of a simulated disaster recovery exercise. We can even help you restore data on your recovery systems.
- Evaluate and Refine: Assess your simulated test results to identify gaps and the root cause of failed steps, clarify roles, responsibilities, and timelines for various recovery activities
- Implement: We can deliver pre-defined media in a secure Iron Mountain vehicle or your trusted third party vendor, establish a “remote vault” at your hot site—even racking and mounting your media for usage until your primary data center is fully operational
What You Gain
Fight back against the increasing vulnerability of data with Disaster Recovery Support services that truly protect both your data and your business. Our experts can help you:
- Explore disaster scenarios and their implications
- Conduct real-world testing that puts your plan into action before disaster strikes
- Define a set of “priority media” needed using source coding to initiate the recovery process
- Establish a “remote vault” for your needed media at your hot site location
When you choose Iron Mountain Disaster Recovery Support, you'll be able to recover anywhere, regardless of the location of your hot site. You'll have a tested disaster recovery plan– and won't waste valuable time figuring out your recovery plan during an actual event.