Our server backup services provides a fully managed cloud backup service with proactive remote administration and monitoring, removing the backup operations headaches so you can focus on core projects instead of backup chores.
You’re worried you can’t recover in time when hardware malfunctions, human errors, software corruption and man-made or natural disasters happen. You need complete confidence that you'll have access to your backup data in a timely manner.
What if you could free up your resources and more easily meet your Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs)?
You live under constant attack. Dealing with the consequences downtime kills productivity. You’re under-staffed, under-resourced and, ultimately, under pressure to keep things up and running while helping your organization achieve new business objectives.
You need to reduce the burden of the backup itself and the cycle time to recovery. Enter Iron Mountain’s server backup service - a cloud based managed solution providing automated data backup and recovery with no capital investment.
With Iron Mountain Server Backup you'll be able to:
- Return productive time to your resources by replacing manual, complex, daily backup chores with an automatic server backup service that ensures easy, fast, and reliable data recovery.
- Meet RTO and RPO objectives by initiating restore options for your server and application data via a web browser with little or no IT intervention at any time, from anywhere.
- Flexible deployment options including the option to have an onsite appliance to accelerate data recoveries
- Minimize data loss with continuous backup and mirrored data centers. SysTrust® certification ensures appropriate internal controls are in place
- Deduplicate at the source for native, embedded data de-duplication
- Encrypt data at the source, in transit, and in storage using 256-bit AES encryption
When you choose Iron Mountain’s server backup service, you can be confident in your ability to find what you need when you need it, reduce downtime and get back up and running … because your business depends on it.
You have a number of aspects to take into account when it comes to server backup service, and you can’t forget disaster recovery. In today’s always on environment, you need to be able to recover quickly in the aftermath of a disaster. With our Cloud Disaster Recovery service, now you can have your environment up and running after a disaster in as little as one hour – guaranteed by SLAs. Learn more about the added benefit of cloud recovery service and how it can help your business.
Tell Me More
Keep Me Informed
Show Me Success