Technology is evolving rapidly and refresh cycles are shrinking. With budgets flat, or growing marginally, you need to recover maximum value from your retired or non-working assets that contain proprietary and sensitive corporate information. As a result, the process of IT asset disposition (ITAD) is more complex and introduces significant business risk for you and your organization. The need to maximize value and the concern for information security requires you to look for a trusted industry leader who can minimize your risk and maximize your value.
Regardless of the size or industry of your company, you need a defined process and secure procedures for disposing of retired and non-working assets. Regulatory penalties, a damaged brand reputation and inadvertent disclosures could result from improper methods.
You need a way to safely, securely, and sustainably dispose of all your IT assets.
What If You Could:
- Extract maximum value recovery from your retired assets, including non-working assets that may still have value?
- Ensure that all sensitive information has been completely destroyed prior to resale or recycling assets?
- Have a trusted partner that provided a custom solution to meet your needs, with best-in-class service, security and value?
Iron Mountain® Secure e-Waste and IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) services enable you to securely dispose of obsolete IT assets in an environmentally responsible manner and maximize your asset value recovery with an industry-leading, secure chain of custody with:
- e-Waste Recycling: e-Stewards recycling that follows the strictest guidelines including a no-overseas and no-landfill policy.
- Hard Drive and Tape Destruction: Establish a defensible, documented, and repeatable process to prepare, transport, and destroy hard drives, backup tapes, and other e-waste onsite at your data center or at an offsite destruction facility.
- IT Asset Remarketing: Convert your legacy laptops, PCs, and other hardware into a new revenue stream while maintaining information privacy and helping the planet.
- Enterprise IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Programs: A custom program designed for your enterprise that disposes of IT assets and maximizes value recovery.
With Iron Mountain’s risk-free and environmentally friendly asset disposition services, you’ll get:
- Industry-leading chain of custody, secure logistics and patented Babco vehicle security.
- Maximum value from your retired assets with the world’s largest IT asset distribution network.
- Data erasure procedures adhere to US Department of Defense (DoD) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards for all data bearing devices.
- e-Stewards® Enterprise recycling with a 0% landfill and 0% e-waste export policy.
A solid IT asset disposition program is one that meets all of your disposal needs, while maximizing retired asset value, in a secure, efficient and green manner. Iron Mountain offers you all of that and more. Secure e-Waste and IT Asset Disposition is an important aspect of your organization. Proper methods need to be enacted to ensure compliance, security and sustainability, and Iron Mountain is the partner you can trust to handle it.
Tell Me More
Keep Me Informed