Cost-effective scanning of only the files you need
Convert physical files to digital
Everyone knows the world is evolving from physical to digital documents, but which document should you convert to yield the greatest benefits from a document lifecycle point of view? And what is the most cost-effective and efficient route?
Document Conversion has a reputation for being expensive and difficult to cost-justify. The numbers just don’t work when you convert documents to digital purely to avoid storage costs when you will view only 1% of the documents that are converted. Yet, the conversion from paper to digital is critical in business today to remain efficient and competitive.
Document Conversion Services from Iron Mountain can help you understand and realize a new digital imaging program that will streamline your organization's ability to store, access and manage documents, while cutting cost and stress. You can implement a new digital imaging program or redesign your current one. Cost control is achieved by scanning only certain documents as needed.
Document Imaging and Conversion provide:
- Intelligent scanning: what you need when you need it
- Desktop solutions that integrate with your current workflow
- Rapid implementation
- Onsite or offsite availability
- Backfile Conversion – Bulk conversion of existing assets
- Day-Forward Conversion – Conversion of all new assets from a point in time onward
- Image on Demand (IOD) – Conversion of individual assets on request
By implementing Document Conversion, you gain the advantages of improved chain of custody, a single vendor relationship and a more cost-effective records management program.