Today, many healthcare providers are challenged by the explosive growth in the size and volume of medical images, evolving regulations, lengthy retention requirements and the decreasing budgets. Iron Mountain’s cloud storage solutions reduce your total cost of ownership, improve disaster recovery, minimize complexity and shift capital costs to an operating expense.
- Dramatically lower the total cost of managing backup and archiving
- Improve backup and disaster recovery effectiveness
- Reduce the complexity of managing backups, storage systems, data migrations and preservation
- Unlimited scalability with pay-as-you-grow pricing
- Free IT resources to focus on your core mission
- Vendor neutral storage that provides maximum flexibility and independence, allowing for consolidation of storage (including other fixed content)
By protecting your medical images offsite, risks are reduced while your data is securely protected, yet readily accessible.
Medical image management solutions designed to meet a range of needs — including yours
With our flexible packages, you can choose a managed service that best meets your needs:
- Mirrored Cloud — Delivers affordable archiving and disaster recovery with a single service. Iron Mountain stores two online copies of your medical images offsite in our highly secure, geographically separate underground data bunkers.
- Hybrid Cloud — Provides cost-effective onsite image archiving with a second copy mirrored offsite in our underground data bunker. This solution is ideal for customers with large data sets, such as mammography, who require local access from their archive.
The solution is also available for McKesson PACS, CVIS, and Horizon Patient Folder through a partnership with McKesson. McKesson’s hosted storage service, powered by Iron Mountain, is a fully hosted service that provides disaster recovery and secure image archiving in a single solution.
Combining the benefits of a managed service with the strength of Iron Mountain’s unsurpassed healthcare records and information management expertise. Our experts can help you select the solution that’s right for you.