As a part of a Unified Information Management framework, Accutrac helps to bridge the gap between managing both physical and electronic records.
It also provides a system of record that has a single view to all of your inventory, enables you to apply policies to that inventory, and then manage the business processes across the lifecycle of the records, from creation, through their active life and then to their dispositon.
Accutrac® Software for Records Management
Reduce risk throughout your records lifecycle with Accutrac® Software. Accutrac centrally manages records from inception through active and onsite management, during archival storage management, to and through destruction - wherever the records—reside. With Accutrac, your records management security and consistency improves through records classification, indexing, retention and hold management.
As part of a Compliant Records Management Program, Accutrac Software for records management is an end-to-end solution that reduces costs while meeting legal, regulatory and compliance obligations.
Accutrac Software supports the full range of capabilities required for physical records management, including:
- Support for active records process workflow
- Customizable carton/file description templates
- Search and request capabilities
- Physical inventory management features
- Role-based security to control access
- Robust Web client that eases deployment
Accutrac features can:
- Integrate with enterprise content management systems that support
- Streamline onsite and off-site records pick-up and retrieval with Iron Mountain Web services
- Create standard and customized reports powered by Crystal Reports®
- Extend current enterprise content management or document management investments
- Unify physical and electronic records management with Accutrac and IBM FileNet® integration and manage all forms of records in a consistent, compliant manner
- Provide litigation support
Accutrac enables you to initiate and enforce a consistent, compliant records management program in line with your own documented policies. Our software is DoD 5015.2-certified and offers true enterprise-scale, configurable workflows for the classification and indexing of records. These workflows support robust retention management, legal holds and final disposition management.
For thousands of organizations worldwide, Accutrac provides complete control of critical business documents, a comprehensive strategy for records management and the total confidence of knowing that your records are in the secure and capable hands of the global leader in information management.
Contact us to speak to an Iron Mountain representative about Accutrac records management software.