Don't Let Your Documents Become a Liability — Shred.
With Iron Mountain’s Secure Shredding services, you’ll be able to safely and cost-effectively destroy unnecessary paper-based documents. Onsite or offsite, one-time or recurring, our solutions are tailored to you. Get a Free Quote »
- Shredding helps protect your reputation by protecting your important company information as well as your customers’ confidential information.
- Shredding can reduce the costs of managing information that is no longer useful, pertinent or necessary to your business
- Shredding can help ensure compliance with federal, state, industry and credit card regulations for information destruction to help you avoid penalties, fines, or even legal action.
Iron Mountain offers onsite and offsite shredding services on a one-time or recurring basis.
To Shred or Recycle? No Need to Choose.
We provide an environmentally friendly end life for paper and are AAA certified by the National Association for Information Destruction. Between our own ‘shred-all’ destruction policy and the services we provide to our customers, Iron Mountain is the largest provider of shredded recycled paper in North America. In 2012, our shredding services had the following positive impacts:
- Offset the use of 1 million cubic yards of landfill use
- Saved 2 billion KW hours of electricity
- Reduced air pollution by 250 million pounds
- Saved 7 million 50-foot trees
Compliant Information Destruction Programs
Iron Mountain has pioneered a program-focused approach to the proper disposal and secure shredding of sensitive paper-based documents. We have the experience and expertise to help you create a compliant information destruction program that will protect your company and brand across multiple locations and geographies.
Tell Me More
Keep Me Informed
Show Me Success