Optimize Your Energy Records Management With Better Control Of All Your Data
As an Energy Information Management professional, you are responsible for many types of valuable records and legacy data. You face increasing regulations, at multiple levels of government and failure to respond quickly, and completely, to audits, investigations and media inquiries can have significant financial consequences for your organization and may even threaten your brand image.
Add to that the fact that every asset operating in the Energy industry today has a footprint of legacy data. Some of these records are decades old, in dated formats and in many different locations. It’s challenging to produce what you need in a useable and timely manner, especially when significant records and information are not yet included in your electronic repositories.
What if you could:
- Gain peace of mind about the scope and health of your records management program.
- Receive improved visibility, control, protection and accessibility of your records.
- Get more value from the investments you’ve made in electronic content systems and repositories.
Solutions for Records Management
Iron Mountain’s comprehensive Energy solutions bring together our unsurpassed records management and security expertise with in-depth experience managing data for the energy industry. We can help you improve the inefficiencies involved in managing both physical and digital records. Our global coverage means that our services and resources are available worldwide. Our Energy solutions are built on the following products and services:
- Compliant records management and retention programs
- Storage solutions for any media or asset type available in hundreds of geographic locations
- Transportation with records acquisition and relocation services
- Document imaging services
- Asset rationalization and META data indexing services
- Confidential and secure shredding and destruction programs
- Electronic data backup and recovery services
- Consulting Services
Records Management programs that oversee multiple Nation-State jurisdictions are increasingly called to address privacy considerations, as an integral part of the management of the company data that is being produced.