What if you could get an operational edge?
As a law firm executive today, you are focused on operational efficiency and cost management. Clients want lower costs and responsiveness, and the partners want profits and new business. You must chart the firm’s operational strategy and evaluate back office functions, how to go digital and how to make mobile lawyers productive. You want that operational edge.
With the Iron Mountain Total Offsite Records Solution for law firms, you design a strategic enterprise-wide records management program to meet today’s operational efficiency and mobile access demands. With this solution, you can:
- Trim Ops. Costs. Lower records real estate and operational costs by shifting the right mix of files and tasks offsite to our facilities, using imaging programs for fast access.
- Go Digital Smart. Tap our extensive scanning best practices and law firm expertise to design a smart digitization strategy — one that works economically and culturally for the firm, and puts governance in place.
- Give Mobile Access. Give busy, mobile lawyers access to legal records now, wherever they may be — at the airport, at a client’s site or in the office — for faster, more efficient client services.
What if you could manage what matters at your law firm?
As a law firm records manager, your world is rapidly changing. Electronic and physical information keeps growing, and security and regulatory compliance issues seem to multiply daily. On top of that, you manage a complex constellation of staff at dispersed offices, with multiple service provider support. You need a way to more effectively manage the growing administrative complexity and volume of information. And of course you need to safeguard information to meet your legal and ethical obligations. You need to manage what matters.
With Iron Mountain Law Firm Solutions you get core services and law firm best practices, so your firm can:
- Keep it simple by consolidating all of your law firms’s records management services, across all locations, with one vendor.
- Take control by keeping only what’s required, so you can quickly access it and securely destroy or digitize the rest.
- Make it safe by protecting confidential legal records and client information, so you can meet your obligations.
Tell Me More
Videos & Webcasts
Keep Me Informed