Legal Data Restoration Services
WE CAN HELP YOU:
- Convert physical files to digital
- Safely store your data for electronic discovery
- Save time and money with an experienced partner
The pressure is on your legal department to make discovery a well-defined, streamlined and repeatable process. And yet, as the amount of paper, backup media and digital records you must manage continues to grow, it can be a major challenge to quickly locate the resources needed to address litigation requirements without introducing considerable costs, risks and inefficiencies into the process.
With Iron Mountain® Restoration Assurance Program, you can tackle that challenge head on and gain the peace of mind of knowing that all backup media and digital records are secured and managed following proven best practices. Offered as either a subscription based service or for individual restoration projects, this turn-key solution provides you the ability to quickly identify potentially relevant data and efficiently restore, access, and manage the data you need enabling you to be prepared for pending electronic discovery requests.
We not only scan your electronic media efficiently and accurately, but we also purge duplicates and index all of the restored files. Then we safely store them in our secure yet accessible digital archive or, if you prefer, we can deliver them to you for your own safekeeping in your required format -- giving you complete visibility and control of your information for discovery on-demand.
Iron Mountain Restoration Assurance Program for Legal Departments ensure:
- Information such as email, attachments, and other important metadata are included in search and retrieval efforts.
- Tracking and log user interaction, so you’ll know who has accessed the restored records, and when.
- Security of your stored records during legal proceedings by individually tailoring multiple access levels to define and/or limit who has access to certain information.