We Focus on Managing your Data so you can Focus on your Business
Iron Mountain understands the challenges of protecting and managing information, especially for large regional or national retail organizations with many locations and no IT resources at the store level. Our expertise in all facets of information management helps to bring control of business-critical data back into your hands.
The protection of sensitive information such as employee records, customer credit card numbers or price and inventory data is not something you should have to worry about every day. It’s certainly not something that you want your customers to ever have to think about. Iron Mountain offers consistent implementation and reliable security that protects your business, your staff and your customers with decades of proven experience.
We offer single-vendor solutions that enable you to better control and protect valuable information. Our trusted experts work closely with your team to analyze current needs, develop strategies that take into account future challenges and deliver solutions across all locations, from the store level to the corporate level.
- Ensure backup with minimal or no disruption of IT staff or store personnel workflow
- Reduce the risk of identity theft and non-compliance with customer and employee information privacy laws through Iron Mountain’s Secure Shredding Services
- Access highly reliable and affordable tape backup options
- Protect sensitive or confidential information—including customer credit card numbers, employee records and inventory data—through cost-effective, automated online backup services for distributed servers and PCs, featuring encrypted backup, data vaulting and rapid online recovery of lost or damaged files
- Plan and implement a national or multi-site program for records storage, access and disposal to ensure compliance with your corporate records retention program
- Maximize the square footage devoted to revenue-generating activities by utilizing Iron Mountain’s comprehensive offsite records storage solutions
Iron Mountain offers you the staff resources, processes and proven technologies to ensure the consistent implementation of an effective information strategy across your entire organization, allowing your local personnel to focus on what matters most: your customers. Put our retail expertise to work for you by calling 800-899-4766.
The Retailer’s Guide to Data Migration
It’s inventory time—how will you access your valuable data if it’s stored in multiple formats across multiple locations? Develop a data migration strategy that provides enhanced access, security and cost savings.
The Retail Data Lifecycle: Know When to Fold 'Em
Old data is much like milk: It’s best to toss it on the expiration date. A lifecycle management plan determines the fate of every type of record you’re archiving—from receipts to five-year hiring projections.
Retail Businesses: Prepare for the Worst-Case Scenario
Whether you have one shop or 500, or you’re a totally online storefront, cyber-thieves thirst for your customer information. Here’s how to ensure secure backups and data restoration after a breach.