Severe Weather Alert – Winter Storm Cleon: Major Ice Storm Southern Plains Through Ohio Valley
Friday, December 6, 2013
Please be advised that Winter Storm Cleon – the third named winter storm of the 2013-2014 season as designated by the National Weather Service – will begin affecting the Southern Plains through the Ohio Valley starting Thursday, 12/5/2013.
Potential impact from existing weather conditions may include power outages and hazardous road conditions, which could lead to service delays and restrictions.
As a result, Iron Mountain is advising that service delays, interruptions or closures are possible in the following areas over the course of the day and into the weekend:
- Arkansas - including Little Rock
- Memphis, TN
- St. Louis, MO
- Peoria, IL
- Cincinnati and Columbus, OH
- Albuquerque, NM
- Louisville, KY
- Denver, CO
Please be advised of closures/delays in the following markets:
Dallas/Fort Worth And The Entire Service Area
- Record Center and Secure Shred operations will be cancelled today
- All service locations outside of the Oklahoma City area will be cancelled
- DB&R will have delayed start of 10am
- Potential service delays throughout the day due to delayed route starts and possible road closures
- Record Management & Shred routes will be cancelled for today and rescheduled.
- DB&R: Routes will have service delays, 2 hour minimum due to the later start & possible road closures
If you have any questions, please contact Iron Mountain’s 24-hour Customer Care team:
- Records Management and Shredding customers: 1-800-934-3453 (FILE)
- Data Backup & Recovery customers: 1-888-365-4766 (IRON)
Visit to www.noaa.com for the most accurate and up to date weather information by geographic area.
Iron Mountain specific updates will also be posted on the Severe Weather Alert Center at www.ironmountain.com/alerts.
Thank you for your business!