Thursday, July 3, 2014 - Friday, July 4, 2014
Please be advised that due to Hurrican Arthur, we are anticipating delays and rescheduling.
As a result, Iron Mountain is currently experiencing service delays or closures in the following areas:
East – Mid South – Wilmington, NC:
- Due to the expected deterioration of conditions associated with the storm, the market will cease operations early today (July 3, 2014) at 3:00 pm
- There is the potential for service delays or rescheduling for tomorrow, July 4, due to lingering storm impacts
- Impacting all business lines DM,RM, and Shred
If you have any questions, please contact Iron Mountain’s 24-hour Customer Care team:
- Records Management and Shredding customers: 1-800-934-3453 (FILE)
- Data Backup & Recovery customers: 1-888-365-4766 (IRON)
Visit to www.noaa.com for the most accurate and up to date weather information by geographic area.
Iron Mountain specific updates will also be posted on the Severe Weather Alert Center at www.ironmountain.com/alerts.
Thank you for your business!