Future Office Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by FACEBOOK, nor is FACEBOOK associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to FACEBOOK.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Future Office Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 21 and older and represent companies involved in purchase and selection of information management services. Employees of Iron Mountain ("Sponsor") and its parent company, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, distributors, retailers, contractors, partners, and each of their respective parent companies and affiliate companies, advertising, fulfillment, promotion and interactive agencies, contractors and any others engaged in the development, production or distribution of promotion materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children, and each of their spouses, regardless of residence) and persons residing in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter or win. Competitors of the Sponsor are not eligible to enter or win. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:01 AM (ET) on 5/1/11 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 12/31/11 (“Entry Period”). The Sweepstakes consists of eight (8) Monthly Periods whereby each Monthly Period begins on the first day or the month and ends on the last day of the month.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter for any given Monthly Period, your Entry must be received during that Monthly Period. To enter, log onto http://www.ironmountain.com/future-office and click on the moving icon that says “iPad” or watch any of the featured informational videos on Iron Mountain’s services. Doing either of the two tasks will direct you to take a short quiz which will be followed by an online sweepstakes entry form. You must complete the Entry form to its entirety and click the submit button in order to enter the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). The answers to the quiz don’t have to be correct in order for one to enter the Sweepstakes. Limit: One Entry per person and/or e-mail address per day.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Eight (8) Prizes: One (1) Monthly Prize winner will receive an Apple® iPad 2® (ARV: $499.00 each) for each of the eight (8) Monthly Periods. Total ARV of all prizes: $3,992.00. Limit: one Prize per person.
5. RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: Random drawing to select one Monthly Prize winner per Monthly Period will be conducted on or about the first day of the following Monthly Period. For example, the random drawing for May Monthly Period will be conducted on or about 6/1/11, the random drawing for June Monthly Period will be conducted on or about 7/1/11 and so on. The random drawings will be conducted by a representative of the Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified via phone, e-mail and/or mail to obtain his/her physical mailing address if not available. Once the physical address is available, the Potential Winner may receive an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (“Affidavit”) that s/he will have to complete and return within five (5) business days. Upon receipt of the completed Affidavit, Sponsor will verify and confirm the Grand Prize Winner. Upon receipt of the completed Affidavit (should the Sponsor require), the Sponsor will send the prize to each winner within 30 days from the date the winner is confirmed and verified. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within two (2) business days after its transmission;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency or any other components of Eligibility as stated herein upon Sponsor’s request;  Potential Winner’s failure to return the completed Affidavit within the time allowed should the Sponsor require  if the Affidavit (if applicable) and/or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable,  Potential Winner’s failure to validly claim his/her Prize within 30 days from the date sent and  any other non-compliance with Official Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Any taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
7. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by 1/31/12 to: Iron Mountain, RE: Iron Mountain Future Office Sweepstakes Winners’ List, Attn: Kristen Allen, 745 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02111. Winners’ List will be sent after selection and confirmation of all winners.
9. SPONSOR: Iron Mountain, 745 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02111.
10. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates Intl LLC, 1040 Sixth Avenue, New York City, NY 10018.