On Demand Webcasts | 5/15/2014
Real estate costs are often a law firm’s second largest expense. That’s why competitive firms are looking for ways to reduce their real estate spend and maximize the space they’re in for productive billable client services.
Law firms face many challenges when it comes to optimizing the space they’re in, including:
- Holding onto real estate space for aspirational growth or due to recent departures
- Keeping all records inside the four walls of the firm
- Utilizing over-sized offices for client meetings
In this webinar, commercial real estate and law firm business leaders will discuss trends in law firm real estate, ways to assess and optimize your real estate investment and how to optimize and future-proof your space.
- Carolyn Casey, Legal Product Management & Marketing at Iron Mountain
- John Murphy, Director Procurement & Real Estate at Day Pitney LLP
- Chris Murray, Managing Director at Jones Lang LaSalle