EARNING TRUST ONE CUSTOMER AT A TIME.
Addressing Exacting Customer Needs without Overbuilding.
With maximum customer satisfaction as the top objective, Iron Mountain has established its customer-inspired data center design ethos to ensure services are delivered to address real customer pain points.
Customer-inspired data center design speaks to the importance of not overbuilding as well as investing in areas that drive real customer value. Iron Mountain is responsible with our data center expenditure, keeping customer costs as low as possible without sacrificing quality and reliability. We try to avoid frivolous design and other unnecessary elements so these associated costs don't find their way to your invoice.
Here are a few highlights from the Customer-Inspired Data Center Design Ethos.
Baseline Enterprise/Public Sector Design Requirements with Resilient Designs to Deliver 100% Availability
- No Single-Points of Failure/Concurrently Maintainable
Even more important than the above features
- Quality of Operations Staff - Fully vetted employees and contractors (background checks, etc.)
- Historically Excellent Availability - Because great people coupled with great facilities do great things
We Serve Customers with Exacting Requirements
- You Know Your IT Needs - We are here to support them
- Deliver the tools, insights and transparency that enable you to manage our site like your internal facility - because remote does not mean removed
For more information on Iron Mountain’s customer-inspired data center design ethos, please email email@example.com or visit an individual location page for detailed facility specifications.