This 33-page report provides seven factors that every executive should know about information destruction and three key strategies to improve your information destruction policy. It also provides guidelines for setting up proper Records Management Policies and Procedures.
In This Report:
- FACTA Disposal Rule Compliance —This broad regulation impacts all U.S. businesses regardless of size or industry that possess consumer
- Best Practices for Privacy and Disposal — Organizations should take steps to develop a policy that provides company-wide implementation, education, ongoing assessment and accountability for the confidentiality of its information as it is destroyed.
- 7 Factors Every Executive Should Know About Information Destruction — Key factors that corporate executives should consider as they implement or refine their information destruction practices.
- Three Key Strategies to Improved Information Destruction — How to get everyone in your organization to take their responsibilities seriously and be accountable for their participation and compliance with your secure shredding initiatives.
- Records Management Procedures — These documents provide sample procedures for properly managing your company's records.
Complete the form to download this executive report.
Get the Report Now