Fully Managed Cloud Backup Service
Our server backup services provides a fully managed cloud backup service with proactive remote administration and monitoring, removing the backup operations headaches so you can focus on core projects instead of backup chores.
You’re worried you can’t recover in time when hardware malfunctions, human errors, software corruption and man-made or natural disasters happen. You need complete confidence that you'll have access to your backup data in a timely manner.
What if you could free up your resources and more easily meet your Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs)?
You live under constant attack. Dealing with the consequences downtime kills productivity. You’re under-staffed, under-resourced and, ultimately, under pressure to keep things up and running while helping your organization achieve new business objectives.
You need to reduce the burden of the backup itself and the cycle time to recovery. Enter Iron Mountain’s server backup solution - a cloud based managed solution providing automated data backup and recovery with no capital investment.
With Iron Mountain Server Backup powered by Autonomy LiveVault you'll be able to:
- Return productive time to your resources by replacing manual, complex, daily backup chores with an automatic data backup service that ensures easy, fast, and reliable data recovery.
- Meet RTO and RPO objectives by initiating restore options for your server and application data via a web browser with little or no IT intervention at any time, from anywhere.
- Flexible deployment options including the option to have an onsite appliance to accelerate data recoveries
- Minimize data loss with continuous backup and mirrored data centers. SysTrust® certification ensures appropriate internal controls are in place
- Deduplicate at the source for native, embedded data de-duplication
- Encrypt data at the source, in transit, and in storage using 256-bit AES encryption
When you choose Iron Mountain’s cloud backup solution, you can be confident in your ability to find what you need when you need it, reduce downtime and get back up and running … because your business depends on it.