Send Your Records Offsite
If your company is public or highly regulated, it has never been more crucial to manage your business records. If you have records in multiple locations, the challenge is even greater. Iron Mountain delivers convenient and secure storage for your business records across the industry’s widest footprint. Get a Free Quote »
Practical advice and tools for Compliance
Iron Mountain’s proven six-step process helps our customers get and stay compliant. We start by evaluating your current program against industry best practices to drive improvements in consistency, accessibility, adoption and accountability. Through this process we can enable you to:
- Comply with laws and regulations stipulating the retention and protection of sensitive information
- Reduce discovery and litigation expenses related to retrieving documents and emails for evidentiary purposes
- Support business initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, regulatory approvals, and collaboration with partners through timely records retrieval
- Reduce the cost of records management through operational efficiencies
Everything you need to administer your records management program can be easily accessed from your desktop. Our online hosted portal, Iron Mountain Connect™, allows you to easily manage and access your records. If you’re looking for unified control of your information, including offsite, onsite and electronic records, Iron Mountain’s Accutrac® software application centralizes control regardless of format or location.
Timely, accurate access to information is critical to your success. Iron Mountain’s proven workflows combine standard operating procedures with multiple bar code scans to ensure that your records are accurately processed. We also regularly measure these quality-control processes to drive continuous improvement.
Next-day, half-day and emergency retrieval services are available, and we can even scan your records and send them back in electronic format. When you need some or all of your records back, retrieval requests can be quickly and easily made online.
Setting the standard for reliable and secure offsite storage since 1951, Iron Mountain can be counted on for world-class security. Your information is protected in accordance with the Iron Mountain Principles of Global Facility Protection, which include:
- Intrusion detection and alarm systems
- Physical access controls
- Fire detection and suppression systems
- 24/7 central monitoring of protection systems