Iron Mountain PCS 5.5.9 Release Notes
Release 5.5.9 introduces minor enhancements, fixes and operational improvements for the Policy Center application.
- We’ve been toiling away on our new Records Inventory Module (including Workflow), and we’re getting very close to being ready to share this with our customers. We are very excited about this new addition to Policy Center. Stay Tuned!
- For those of you that have mapped Record Classes to Data Owners and are displaying this relationship in the IG Portal, we’ve removed the Data Owner code from the view as it wasn’t adding any value and it could be a little confusing. Also, you can now click on the Data Owner name to access additional information.
- We continue to squash defects when we find them.
- This release includes several security and performance related fixes.
- Fixed – An issue with sorting has been fixed for the Processing Activity view presented in the IG Portal.
- Fixed - A few of our customers using Single Sign-On were having an issue accessing the Knowledge Base. This issue has been resolved.
- A couple of problems with the Privacy module have been tidied up.
Notices - As of January 1, 2017, Policy Center, Enterprise and Professional Editions, will support only Microsoft Internet Explorer v11 and Google Chrome (Version 61.0.3163.100 and above).
- As you may know, beginning January 12, 2016, Microsoft has been supporting only the most current version of Internet Explorer (v11) available. Internet Explorer 11 is the last version of Internet Explorer and will continue to receive security updates, compatibility fixes, and technical support on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
- This policy is in-line with previously issued maintenance notifications for the Iron Mountain Policy Center.