Iron Mountain PCS 5.5.2 Release Notes
Release 5.5.2 introduces minor enhancements, fixes and operational improvements for the Policy Center application.
- We’re very excited to announce our new “Dashboard” landing page. The concept for this page is to provide both compelling data visualizations and navigational aids. We are continuing to build widgets which customers will be able to use to customize their dashboard. The ability to customize this page will be coming soon in a future release. The dashboard is the first improvement in a comprehensive User Experience (UX)/User Interface (UI) redesign project that will continue throughout 2018.
- To support and extend our existing Privacy capabilities, we are now providing Privacy Citations. All customers will automatically have access to the EU-GDPR citations and G7 countries (US, CA, FR, DE, IT, JP and GB) are available by subscription. The next release will introduce “auto- matching” to further leverage the value of these citations. We have more exciting changes planned to support our clients as they continue on their Privacy/GDPR journey.
Several bugs were squashed including:
- We noticed a couple of bugs in two popular reports which have been fixed (User Activity Report and Retention Schedule Report).
- Tweaks have been made to search both Fast Find and Advanced Search.
- An issue with Custom Filters has been fixed.
- The IG Portal received a little bit of attention as well, as we resolved a couple of minor issues.
We've been working hard to neutralize some security vulnerabilities to ensure that Policy Center continues to meet our high standards and conform to the risk requirements of our clients. Please let us know if you'd like additional details about this ongoing effort.