WHO WE ARE
WHO WE ARE
For over 70 years, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) has been your strategic partner to care for your information and assets. A global leader in storage and information management services and trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, including 95% of the Fortune 1000, we protect, unlock, and extend the value of your work—whatever it is, wherever it is, however it’s stored.
We create the framework necessary to bridge the gaps between paper, digital, media, and physical data and extract value along its lifecycle, helping to build your organizational resilience. And all this with a commitment to sustainability at our core.
Our relationship is a true partnership where you trust us not only to preserve institutional knowledge and enhance efficiency, security, and access but to make your work mean more. Because in that work is the power to not only accelerate your business, but elevate it.
Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, and with a real estate network of more than 85 million square feet across more than 1,400 facilities in over 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, we help customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a more digital way of working—and all this with a commitment to sustainability.
Our purpose: To protect and elevate the power of our customers' workWe protect, unlock, and extend the value of your information and assets throughout their lifecycle. But we see this as so much more... it's your work. And in that work lies the insight and power to accelerate your business and drive your organization forward. At Iron Mountain, we elevate the power of your work.
How we do it:
- Acting as your one strategic partner to manage the full lifecycle of your assets, from creation to disposition
- Optimizing “anywhere, anytime” workspaces as real estate investments change
- Improving productivity and efficiency through workflow automation and information governance
- Lowering risk exposure across IT assets, personal devices, sensitive files, and records
- Reducing the use of fossil fuels through sustainable practices
- Bridging the gap between physical and digital, and unlocking value from data to make informed business decisions