Iron Mountain and Carbonite have joined forces to provide expanded data protection for businesses of all sizes. Iron Cloud powered by Carbonite offers solutions to help your business to deploy the right form of protection for each type of data in their systems, enabling you to meet a wide range of recovery objectives.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
EXPLORE IRON CLOUD POWERED BY CARBONITE SOLUTIONS:
All businesses need a straightforward, complete backup and recovery solution that keeps data secure, minimizes downtime and protects company operations. Iron Cloud Server is simple, all-in-one server protection for physical, virtual and legacy systems. Deployed in your onsite environment, it stores copies on a local target and in the cloud or to a secondary location. Optional onsite hardware and cloud failover allow you to hit your RTO targets.
- Simple, all-in-one solution: Secure local and cloud backup with optional, integrated hardware—all from a single vendor
- Flexible recovery options: Rapid local VM failover and granular restore of files, folders and application data
- Optional cloud failover: Offsite recovery of critical systems—with near-zero downtime
- Extensive platform support: x86 and legacy systems including AIX, iSeries, HP-UX and Solaris
- Minimized data loss: RPOs as low as 15 minutes and RTOs as low as 2 minutes
Businesses looking to protect valuable data on laptops and other devices need to consider how widely distributed data has become due to greater workforce mobility. Iron Cloud Endpoint Backup, powered by Carbonite provides advanced protection for desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Flexible deployment options: Back up to the Iron Cloud (powered by Carbonite), the public cloud or to your own onsite server
- Centrally managed backup: Automated, IT-controlled backups to a central location
- QuickCache: Manages bandwidth consumption across distributed networks
- Global location tracking: Locate and track lost or stolen endpoint devices
- Deduplication: Powerful global deduplication of encrypted data
Iron Cloud Migrate quickly and easily migrates physical, virtual and cloud workloads with minimal risk and near-zero downtime. The simple, automated solution allows you to avoid lock-in to a specific hypervisor, cloud vendor or piece of hardware. The streamlined process automates and consolidates numerous steps into just a few simple tasks, reducing the amount of work and impact to your production workloads.
- Any-to-any: Migrations between physical, virtual and cloud platforms
- No lock-in: Avoid lock-in to a specific hypervisor, cloud vendor or piece of hardware
- Efficient migration: Real-time migration with minimal downtime
- Non-disruptive testing: Ability to test target before cutover
- Simple, low-impact process: Streamlined, automated migrations from a central console
- Secure: Data is encrypted as it passes over the wire
Iron Cloud Availability enables IT organizations to maintain the highest availability of their Windows and Linux servers by using continuous replication that maintains a secondary copy without taxing the primary system or network bandwidth. With support for physical, virtual or cloud source systems or target environments, Iron Cloud Availability is a comprehensive option for organizations with mixed IT environments.
- No Delays, No Data Loss: Continuous replication that minimizes data loss
- Prevent Downtime: Incredibly fast failovers that minimize downtime
- Support For Any System: Platform support for physical, virtual and cloud- based systems
Iron Cloud Recover is a disaster recovery offering that securely replicates critical systems from a primary environment to the Carbonite cloud. This ensures that an up-to-date secondary copy is available for failover at any moment, minimizing downtime as well as costs. You pay for what you use, when you use it, not for idle resources.
- Meet your RTOs: Recovery times and recovery points measured in minutes or seconds
- Support Complex IT Environments: Orchestration for multi-tier applications, with boot order, scripting and automated discovery of systems in your environment
- Confidence in Testing: Non-disruptive, self-service testing
Iron Cloud Backup for Microsoft 365 protects the entire suite of Microsoft 365 services, including Teams, OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint, Planner and Skype for Business. Iron Cloud Backup for Microsoft 365 offers multiple options for recovering data in Microsoft 365 applications. So, no matter the cause or extent of data loss, an IT administrator can use purpose-built tools to recover what they need and ensure users have access to their Microsoft 365 data. Customizable settings enable you to decrease the frequency of backups and set the time you wish the first backup to occur.
- Comprehensive protection for the entire Microsoft 365 suite
- Perform data restorations either at site-level or of granular data such as mailboxes or projects
- Run backups up to four times per day, with flexible retention options
- Enjoy onboarding and recovery support from experts, 24x7
Why Iron Cloud + Carbonite?
- Industry leaders in data protection
- Secure, global footprint
- 5 years global alliance partnership