Iron Mountain InSight® Enterprise Edition - Unlocking the potential of your information
Most organizations recognize the potential of their data but struggle to uncover its value because they have too much unstructured and unclassified information, lack the internal resources and skills to analyze it, or both.
By combining Iron Mountain’s content analytics, data management and information governance expertise with Google Cloud’s Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities, you can mine your data to uncover new revenue stream opportunities and cost savings.
LEARN HOW IRON MOUNTAIN INSIGHT ENTERPRISE EDITION CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
Iron Mountain InSight Enterprise Edition is a cloud-native Content Services Platform that uses ML and AI to automatically classify, extract and enrich physical and digital content. The solution, delivered as a subscription service to lower the cost of ownership, speed time to value and help organizations continue their digital transformation journey, enables you to:
Flexible Processing Pipeline
With Iron Mountain InSight Enterprise Edition, you can:
- Ingest and process physical and digital information, and incorporate metadata from internal and external sources
- Reveal previously unseen relationships between disparate information assets
- Increase the efficiency of your highly skilled resources through self-learning ML/AI based processing
- Intelligently view and interpret information to initiate appropriate actions
- Organize large volumes of data to let you know what you have, and access it when you need it
- Deployed in single or multi-tenant configurations to suit your requirements
Need to innovate unique document and process solutions with Iron Mountain InSight? Check out our RESTful API documentation.
LEARN HOW INSIGHT Enterprise Edition CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
Using Iron Mountain InSight Enterprise Edition, analysts with no special training can maximize the value of their company’s visual assets—including scanned paper files or unstructured visual data from drone footage, downhole sensors or other internet-enabled field technology—with machine learning.
Data quality can be enhanced by matching known metadata and external databases to the assets, so they can be easily searched based on a range of metrics, including date prospected, well type, basin, GPS location and more. Iron Mountain InSight Enterprise Edition's flexibility allows the analyst to search and inspect millions of visual assets in minutes, all accessible in an intuitive interface.
Using data types typically stored by the energy industry, the solution enables you to:
- Identify and leverage all content associated with specific geolocations and the assets pertaining to the location in order to derive the valuation of the assets
- Aggregate seismic imagery, geospatial analysis, contracts, applications, and documents to support data-based, high-value decision insights
- Identify assets that potentially pose a risk to the organization, and to develop fingerprints of those assets as well as predictive models
Iron Mountain InSight Enterprise Edition is ideal for geologists, geophysicist, and analysts wanting to consider every piece of data available when making critical decisions without wasting time on manual document preparation prone to potential human bias and errors.
Iron Mountain InSight Enterprise Edition enables users in the Media and Entertainment industries without technical training to organize, search and find the assets they need through an intuitive interface. The distributed nature of today’s business environment can create an ecosystem of diverse systems with multiple data types from various data sources, including video, edit lists (EDLs), closed caption dialog and external data sources.
Leveraging its vast experience with the digitization and management of entertainment and media assets, Iron Mountain InSight Enterprise Edition will classify those assets by type and organize the associated metadata as a single collection.
Using data types typically stored by the Media and Entertainment industry, the solution enables you to:
- Use process automation to identify media assets, such as photographs, video and film and the relevant information contained within in minutes
- Protect your brand by finding copyright content and violations in minutes
- Segment content efficiently by standard vs. high-definition television (HDTV) ready content
- Integrate existing repositories with external metadata (e.g. Shotgun) for one-stop search and discovery
- Find matching shots between final editorial and original footage
- Identify celebrity individuals such as sports figures and associated brand logo placement surrounding them in minutes instead of hours
Mortgage loan files can be hundreds of pages in length, encompassing numerous forms from buyers, lenders, mortgage servicers, state and local agencies and others.
While the mortgage industry has shifted much of the loan origination process online in recent years, many forms, especially those that require wet signatures, are still paper records. When you review a loan file for completeness, either at the time the loan goes to closing or during the default or refinancing process, you need to make sure every form is included in the loan file.
Using data types typically stored by the mortgage industry, such as loan documents, mortgage packages, spreadsheet data and external data sources, Iron Mountain InSight Enterprise Edition enables you to:
- Automate processes for loan file accuracy and completeness in compliance with regulatory requirements, including ensuring all loan and trailing documents are present, all documents are signed and no required fields are blank; and provides built-in inconsistency checks, such as mismatched social security numbers for a loan applicant
- Assess compliance and diversification requirements and analyze your portfolio for market trends and white spaces per geographic region, applicant income levels or loan types, etc.
- Facilitate loan origination and resell business processes while, at the same time, placing all content under consistent information governance policies
Contract management is vital to every business, whether it is sales contracts with customers, purchase agreements with vendors, NDAs that protect IP or employment contracts to manage your workforce. Inconsistent management of these contracts can lead to reduced profits, low productivity and damaged business relationships. Contracts are also often full of obligations with multiple amendments and being able to analyze these contracts is fundamental to providing advice to businesses managing risk, engaging with customers or confronted with an issue such as a data breach.
Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), Iron Mountain InSight Enterprise Edition automatically classifies documents and extracts metadata from them. Adding structure to unstructured content enables business insights, data governance and powerful visual search that can make the process of finding contracts and specific information within them quicker and more precise.
USING DATA TYPES TYPICALLY STORED WITHIN CONTRACTS, THE SOLUTION ENABLES YOU TO:
- Digitize your data within contracts so it can be easily searched and analyzed, enabling you to manage risks and provide accurate advice to clients
- Apply data analytics to digitally accessible and searchable data stores to improve business decisions and processes
- Reduce risk of data breach and data loss while improving project completion times by automating error-prone manual workflows
The insurance industry is continually collecting large amounts of I data for customers, between claims, contracts, underwriting and so much more. Subsequently, insurers face many challenges in terms of knowing how to leverage and structure this data. Luckily, artificial intelligence (AI) can help with digitizing and indexing all of this data for better search results and for finding patterns that might not be easily visible to human analysts.
With Iron Mountain InSight®, insurers can leverage AI and machine learning (ML) across insurance processes to gain insights, reduce cost and time, and improved security for these processes.
USING DATA TYPES TYPICALLY STORED BY THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY THE SOLUTION ENABLES YOU TO:
- Analyze and locate documents across many data types that may be indicators of fraudulent activity
- Knowledge of content against specific clauses in customer policies to understand risk and management of policies
- Reduce the time insurers spend searching for information in physical and digital documents, improving productivity and accuracy
- Leverage analytics to identify opportunities for the organization to upsell and cross-sell its own suite of insurance products through proactive outreach