Iron Mountain launches Clean Start Program in Europe to Help Businesses Return to Offices Safely
Today Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), the storage and information management services company enabling digital transformation, has announced the expansion of its Clean Start® program into Europe.
Iron Mountain Clean Start® is designed to assist businesses in optimising their current real estate and maximising its availability for productive uses as well as assisting with the complexities of navigating real estate acquisitions, consolidations and dispositions. Clean Start is a key enabler for workplace transformation efforts.
First launched in North America in 2019, Clean Start’s expansion to Europe has been accelerated in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has forced businesses to reconsider how they use office spaces and how they can provide more personal space for employees without increasing their real estate footprint.
The program is now available in the following European countries: Benelux, France, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the UK.
Clean Start is a flexible program that is designed to fit the unique needs of each business. Each customer is provided with a dedicated Iron Mountain Clean Start representative, who will work with them to deliver the program in three easy steps:
- Assessment: Iron Mountain representative conducts an on-site or virtual walk-through of business and surveys areas for improvements
- Evaluation: Customer receives a summary of proposed improvements to review and discuss internally
- Activation: Iron Mountain representative develops a best practice plan to follow and implement across departments to clear up space and transform the organisation.
Whether one floor, one building or multiple locations, Clean Start is designed to navigate a variety of office changes, including closures, occupancy in a new space including large HQ moves or reconfiguration of an existing space. Iron Mountain will manage the clean-out process from start to finish and provide services to facilitate the donation or secure disposition of materials or equipment no longer needed and the temporary or permanent storage of everything else.
Iron Mountain will also assess each customers’ processes and give advice for how to best redesign business workflows and shift to more digital ways of working.
Phil Shepley, General Manager UK, Ireland & Nordics at Iron Mountain said:
“There has never been a better time for businesses to evaluate their workplaces and make permanent, positive change. Our Clean Start program helps businesses return to their offices in a safe, responsible way, while optimising processes, improving information management and cutting unnecessary costs.”
Customers who participate in the Clean Start program will be able to:
- Reduce the amount of expensive office space used for non-productive activities which can delay the need to expand or provide an opportunity to contract
- Repurpose offices and conference rooms into higher-value alternatives, such as those that provide employees with additional workspace
- Reclaim space that is overrun with archives, seasonal items, marketing materials, and surplus furniture
- Recoup closets, file cabinets and storage spaces that are full of outdated IT assets, as well as unneeded office furniture and equipment.
For more information, please visit the Iron Mountain Clean Start® website:
# # #
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organisations around the world, and with a real estate network of more than 90 million square feet across more than 1,480 facilities in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include secure records storage, information management, digital transformation, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a more digital way of working.
Visit www.IronMountain.com/dk for more information.
Investor Relations Contact:
Senior Vice President, Investor Relations
Director, Investor Relations
+44 (0) 7702 320 759