Your remote employees need a way to safely and securely share, access and dispose of records from their home offices, all the while remaining compliant with your records and information management privacy and security policies. Now and for post-COVID times, we offer digitization, storage, data management and shred services that enable compliance whether at home or in the office.
- Are you able to transform physical records to digital records, quickly? If you need to access records in your archive, or manage new inbound paper records on a daily basis, we convert them and deliver the digital copies to the right people quickly and securely, using our Digitization Solutions.
- Is there legacy electronic equipment that must be disposed of? Now, more than ever, it’s important to securely manage the end-of-life for IT assets as more devices are deployed to a remote workforce and office space needs are changing. We offer a portfolio of services, including IT Asset Storage & Fulfillment to store your new and existing IT assets in our secure facilities. This also frees up needed space for more critical business use and social distancing practices.
- Do you need to retrieve digital records in various media? If your media assets are in our facilities, we can digitize almost any format (video or audio tape, hard drive, film, flat artwork) and deliver them to your specifications, including to our private cloud storage.
- Concerned about remote worker data protection? Protecting valuable data on corporate devices has become more challenging with a remote workforce. Our Endpoint and Server Backup solution, can help protect your remote data and devices, while minimizing costly downtime.
- How can you fully protect your Microsoft Office 365 data? In addition to human error or prolonged outages, Covid-19 may cause your Microsoft Office 365 data to be vulnerable to loss. Iron Cloud® Backup for Office 365, protects the entire suite of Office 365 services, including Teams, OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint, Planner and Skype for Business. The solution offers multiple options for recovering data in Office 365 applications.