Whether now or post-COVID, with digitisation, storage and data management you can enable your remote employees secure access to records from their home offices, and ensure compliance with your records and information management, privacy and security policies.
- Are you able to transform physical records to digital, quickly? Convert your physical documents and deliver the digital copies to the right people quickly and securely. With digitisation solutions you can ensure access to records in your archive, or manage new inbound paper records on a daily basis.
- Do you need help distributing mail to remote workers? With Digital Mailroom service you can access your organisation’s inbound physical post online - redirect your post to an Iron Mountain PO Box for digitisation and delivery via our secure cloud storage repository, Iron Mountain InSight® Essential Edition.
- Concerned about remote worker data protection? Securing valuable data on corporate devices is becoming more challenging, when your team is working from home. With Iron Cloud® Endpoint and Server Backup solution, powered by Carbonite, you can protect your remote data and devices, while minimising costly downtime.
- How can you fully protect your Microsoft Office 365 data? From human error to prolonged outages, there are many occurrences that leave your Microsoft Office 365 data vulnerable to loss. Protect and recover data from your entire suite of Office 365 services Iron Cloud® Backup for Office 365, powered by Carbonite, including Teams, OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint, Planner and Skype for Business.
- Do you have any electronic equipment you need to dispose of? As more devices are deployed to a remote workforce and workspaces are changing, it’s important to securely manage the end-of-life for IT assets. With IT Asset Storage & Fulfillment you can manage your new and existing IT equipment, ensuring it’s degaussed and disposed of securely or remarketed when needed.
- Do you need to retrieve digital records from various media? If you need access to your media assets in our facilities you can digitise them, regardless of the format (video or audio tape, hard drive, film, flat artwork) and get them delivered to your specifications, including to our private cloud storage.