IRON MOUNTAIN INSIGHT - UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
Iron Mountain InSight provides the industry’s most advanced Content Services Platform (CSP) to help organisations unlock the hidden value of their content —wherever it resides — through modern, AI-infused content-driven applications, and federated search capabilities.
Scalable enough to meet the needs of a modern business with BILLIONS of items, of any type, Iron Mountain InSight connects to multiple content and data systems throughout the business including line of business applications, other ECM systems, and on-premise and cloud-based file shares.
By combining Iron Mountain’s content analytics, data management and information governance expertise with Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities, the Iron Mountain InSight content service platform unlocks the value of data that supports transactional business processes and back office functions. By automating business processes through workflows that allow you to mine your data, you can uncover new revenue stream opportunities and cost savings.
Low code development techniques deliver a flexible platform that delivers applications to the end users faster, and seamlessly integrates content services into existing line of business applications, extracting more value from documents and making them easier to create and maintain.
LEARN HOW IRON MOUNTAIN INSIGHT CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
Iron Mountain InSight provides the industry’s most advanced Content Services Platform (CSP) to help organisations unlock the hidden value of their content — wherever it resides — through modern, AI-infused content-driven applications.
The solution, delivered as a subscription service to lower the cost of ownership, speed time to value and help organisations continue their digital transformation journey, enables you to:
WITH THE IRON MOUNTAIN INSIGHT CONTENT SERVICE PLATFORM, YOU CAN:
- Connect to, or consolidate all of your systems with a cloud-native, future-proof platform, reducing your reliance on legacy systems
- Conduct federated searches across all of your organisations repositories
- Ingest and process physical and digital information, and incorporate metadata from internal and external sources
- Provide mobile and cloud access in a quick and efficient manner
- Simultaneously manage the volume of unstructured content such as documents, audio, videos, and photos
- Enjoy frictionless collaboration between teams and customers
- Reduce human errors by providing a single source of truth for documents
- Intelligently view and interpret information to initiate appropriate actions
- Benefit from higher organisational efficiency
- Reduce reliance on legacy systems and decrease your total cost of ownership
SEE THE BENEFITS OF CONNECTING AND CONSOLIDATING YOUR LEGACY ECM SYSTEMS
LEARN HOW INSIGHT Enterprise Edition CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
Using the Iron Mountain InSight content service platform, analysts with no special training can maximise the value of their company’s visual assets—including scanned paper files or unstructured visual data from drone footage, downhole sensors or other internet-enabled field technology—with machine learning.
Data quality can be enhanced by matching known metadata and external databases to the assets, so they can be easily searched based on a range of metrics, including date prospected, well type, basin, GPS location and more. Iron Mountain InSight's flexibility allows the analyst to search and inspect millions of visual assets in minutes, all accessible in an intuitive interface.
USING DATA TYPES TYPICALLY STORED BY THE ENERGY INDUSTRY, THE SOLUTION ENABLES YOU TO:
- Identify and leverage all content associated with specific geolocations and the assets pertaining to the location in order to derive the valuation of the assets
- Aggregate seismic imagery, geospatial analysis, contracts, applications, and documents to support data-based, high-value decision insights
- Identify assets that potentially pose a risk to the organisation, and to develop fingerprints of those assets as well as predictive models
Iron Mountain InSight is ideal for geologists, geophysicist, and analysts wanting to consider every piece of data available when making critical decisions without wasting time on manual document preparation prone to potential human bias and errors.
Iron Mountain InSight enables users in the Media and Entertainment industries without technical training to organise, search and find the assets they need through an intuitive interface. The distributed nature of today’s business environment can create an ecosystem of diverse systems with multiple data types from various data sources, including video, edit lists (EDLs), closed caption dialog and external data sources.
Leveraging its vast experience with the digitisation and management of entertainment and media assets, The Iron Mountain InSight content service platform will classify those assets by type and organise the associated metadata as a single collection.
USING DATA TYPES TYPICALLY STORED BY THE MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, THE SOLUTION ENABLES YOU TO:
- Use process automation to identify media assets, such as photographs, video and film and the relevant information contained within in minutes
- Protect your brand by finding copyright content and violations in minutes
- Segment content efficiently by standard vs. high-definition television (HDTV) ready content
- Integrate existing repositories with external metadata (e.g. Shotgun) for one-stop search and discovery
- Find matching shots between final editorial and original footage
- Identify celebrity individuals such as sports figures and associated brand logo placement surrounding them in minutes instead of hours