What if you could be NARA compliant quickly and cost-effectively?
You need to meet the National Archives and Records Administration's (NARA) stringent requirements. This can be can be a strain on resources and time. Iron Mountain’s network of NARA-compliant Federal Records Facilities gives federal agencies cost-effective records storage and management services that meet all requirements - including peace of mind.
Our nationwide facilities meet NARA facility standards (36 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 1234) and Federal Emergency Management Agency's (FEMA) Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) requirements.
Working with partners including NARA, agency Federal Records Officers (FROs), and industry engineering experts, Iron Mountain's locations have been designed to meet and/or exceed NARA compliance standards. Iron Mountain federal record storage facilities are:
- Designed by a dedicated real estate and engineering team
- Guarded by perimeter, entry, and interior security protocols
- Equipped with approved fire-safe construction
- Dependable water supplies
- Comprehensive environmental controls
We also understand that each federal agency has its own unique processes and compliance requirements, so we developed a multi-step process to determine your agency's state-of-compliance readiness. With Iron Mountain as your storage partner, you can:
- Meet your agency-specific goals for records management
- Easily and thoroughly demonstrate your agency's adherence to compliance requirements
- Ensure that you stay NARA and COOP compliant even as regulations change
- Apply consistent records management processes across multiple locations
- GSA Schedule 36 Number GS-03F-049GA or
- Visit our Contracts page for more information
Is the US Federal Government Ready for Next Generation Information Management?
Learn how your peers are indicating required needs for the next generation of information management and what steps you can take to guarantee success.
Offsite Federal Records Storage Facilities
Learn more about our stringent compliance today.