Stop perpetuating paper in your workplace. Processing paper documents slows down your business and inherently increases privacy, security and compliance risks. Our experts will help you cut paper off at the pass. Kickstart your digital workplace transformation today with Iron Mountain Malaysia’s day forward scanning.
What is day forward scanning?
Day forward scanning is a document scanning process that involves digitising incoming paper documents as they are produced or received in the normal course of business. This includes the imaging and indexing of documents such as invoices, receipts, purchase orders, mail, and other important business documents.
Benefits of Day Forward Scanning & Document Imaging
Day forward scanning plays a key role as organisations transition to a digital workplace. By using Iron Mountain Malaysia’s day forward scanning service, you can enjoy the following benefits to help you transition to a digital workplace:
- Increased efficiency: Digitised documents can be accessed easily and quickly, saving time spent on searching for physical documents and increasing the efficiency of your content management system.
- Leverage automation: With all documents in digital format and located in one place, it is easier to implement business process automation to speed up workflows and productivity.
- Reduced paper clutter: By reducing the volume of physical documents in your office, you can save space, reduce clutter, and lower your carbon footprint.
- Improved data accuracy: With digital documents, you can avoid errors caused by manual data entry and ensure that your data is accurate and up-to-date.
IRON MOUNTAIN DAY FORWARD SCANNING CASE STUDIES
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT SCANNING SERVICES WE PROVIDE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT IRON MOUNTAIN DAY FORWARD SCANNING
Iron Mountain is able to scan and digitise most types of documents, including:
- Multiple formats between 4A0 to A10
- Large format documents up to 60 inches wide
- Bound books
- Archival records
- Employee Files or P-Files
- Microfilm (Roll Film, Microfiche sheets and Aperture Cards
- X-Rays (Medical, Dental, and Industrial X-Rays)
- Various types of Colored, Black and White, Single and Double Sided documents
At Iron Mountain, data security and confidentiality is our top priority. Our dedicated vehicles securely transports your documents with patented security, tracking, and auditable chain of custody. Physical documents are carefully handled by our trained professionals. Upon document digitisation, all electronic information is encrypted at rest and during transmission across a secure network with access restricted by encryption keys. Once the digital documents are available in our secure cloud storage, you may authorise selected users to access only the information they need. The physical documents will then be returned to you, securely shredded, or safely stored in our offsite storage centres, depending on your preference.