EXECUTIVE EXCHANGE 2021: NAVIGATING THE ESG REVOLUTION
All of our lives are impacted by decisions made about the environment, social issues, and governance (ESG). It happens as a result of who we work for and the authorities who govern us. So, it’s critical we understand why and how actions are taken by these organizations so we can determine our own roles for improving the world around us to achieve desired results.
Whether you’re just starting out or already established in your ESG processes, what remains true - no matter how far along that journey we are - is that learning is constant, information is evolving, and the landscape is ever-changing.
Speakers featured from our Executive Exchange program are perfectly positioned to help us continue our ESG exploration, specifically in these areas:
- Digital transformation and its impact on the environment
- Building successful diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) practices
- Ensuring ethical practices in an ever-changing world of AI and big data
In the full 30 minute interviews below, hear from these Executive Exchange speakers:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprises’ Senior Technologist of IT Efficiency and Sustainability, Dr. John Frey on the digital transformation and its impact on the environment
- Diversity & Inclusion Consultant and Author Lily Zheng on building successful diversity, equity and inclusion practices
- Founder and Director of AI Ethics Lab, Cansu Canca on how we can ensure proper governance and ethical practices in an ever-changing world of AI and big data
For more information about how information management professionals can continue to embrace responsibility to make a positive impact, please visit here.
Click here to learn more about how Iron Mountain can help you with your sustainability program.
2020 Executive Exchange: Reinvention and Innovation in a Time of Disruption
Organizations have had to address the need for business renewal and reinvention across all verticals and geographies; this has been made even more urgent, and necessary, as a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
From adjusting to the “new normal” where organizations have had to rethink creating a sense of connection among employees as well as addressing employees’ mental health, to reimagining how business is done including culture, ideas and innovation, this challenging time has motivated organizations to rethink everything.
Hear from Netflix co-founder and former CEO, Marc Randolph, to learn more about rethinking your approaches to disruption, ideation, and innovation in the videos below. Got more time? Access the full 30 minute interview in the links below.
Explore the blogs below to hear from experts including Iron Mountain's CEO, Bill Meaney, and IDEO's managing director, Ari Adler, on topics ranging from innovation, inclusion and diversity, how organizations are navigating the pandemic, and more.