secure ONSITE Shredding
WHAT IS ONSITE SHREDDING?
Secure onsite shredding is an ideal solution for organizations requiring the immediate or witnessed destruction of confidential, copyrighted or royalty-based materials directly on-premises.
By choosing Iron Mountain, you’re partnering with an information management company that follows shredding best practices.
We handle all documents with a consistent chain of custody, resulting in a tightly controlled and well-documented shredding process.
WHY CHOOSE IRON MOUNTAIN AS YOUR ONSITE SHREDDING COMPANY?
- Ultra-secure: Locked shredding collection containers are transported to a specially equipped mobile shredding vehicle parked onsite, where you can watch the entire destruction process from the truck’s onboard closed-circuit television system.
- State-of-the-art: Mobile shredding vehicles are outfitted with precision destruction equipment and comprehensive security controls.
- Reliable and Consistent: Our onsite document shredding services are delivered by screened, well-trained and highly professional employees who have passed rigorous background checks.
- Accountable: As shredding collection containers are serviced at your location, InControl captures an audit trail including barcode ID, container volume and electronic signatures. An email receipt feature is available for those requiring immediate confirmation for each order.
- Verifiable: A certificate of destruction is issued at the end of the shredding process that proves your sensitive documents have been thoroughly destroyed.
- Sustainable: Shredded materials are recycled in a secure, environmentally friendly manner.
- Responsive: Usage and trend reports allow you to monitor and ensure full optimization of your shred program.
How onsite shredding works
Unrecoverable and Recyclable
All collected material is processed in accordance with standard Iron Mountain workflow and destroyed to an unrecoverable state. For all documents we shred, we provide a certificate of destruction documenting the fact that your materials have been safely and completely destroyed. After materials are thoroughly shredded, the paper is recycled.
What our customers say
“We did not want to worry about [visitors] in our office picking up on data points that they should not otherwise be privy to.”
Jason Heider, President and Owner, Great Lakes Accounting INC
Get in Touch with us to try our onsite shredding service today!
Whether you opt for onsite shredding or any of our other of our secure shredding services, you’ll have access to a free, online self-serve portal with a suite of tools to help manage your account, including usage and trend reports that help ensure your secure destruction program remains compliant and defensible, cost-effective, operationally optimized and environmentally sound.
What other services Can we offer you?
Choose the Ideal Container for Your Office Space
Shredding on your schedule
Iron Mountain Connect™ is a secure online hub for on-demand management of your shred program. Use it to place a destruction request, change service frequency, add a new location or close an existing location, run activity reports and more.