MANAGE YOUR ORGANIZATION’S MAIL WITH EASE AND SPEED
Organizations are trying to go “paper free,” but that isn’t fully possible when paper-based mail continues to arrive and your employees struggle to manage large volumes of inbound physical mail every month. On top of that, the rise in remote workforces makes it difficult to deliver paper mail to the correct owner, which can cause productivity delays.
Whether you plan on going back to the office, remaining virtual or a combination, freeing yourself from receiving and distributing physical mail is critical to move forward. Iron Mountain can help.
Transform Your Mailroom
With Iron Mountain Digital Mailroom solution, authorized employees can easily access and receive digitized versions of critical business mail – anytime, anywhere.
- Securely access your digitized mail in the cloud
- Boost collaboration and productivity through automated workflows
- Integrate with existing systems such as email, Salesforce, and Microsoft Office suite
- Reduce your physical footprint and related real estate expenditures
- Pay one affordable, predictable monthly price
How It Works
Iron Mountain Digital Mailroom solution is as easy to set up as it is to use.
- Instruct the postal service to redirect your mail to Iron Mountain secure facilities
- Our experts scan and automatically capture keywords for your mail
- You can search, access and auto-route digitized mail in our intuitive content services platform, Iron Mountain Insight®
- Only authorized people can view and share mail, with smart distribution
DIGITAL MAILROOM SOLUTION FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Iron Mountain Digital Mailroom solution is a subscription solution that allows organizations to continue to access critical physical mail. This service enables you to:
Frequently Asked Questions
Iron Mountain’s Implementation team meets with your organization to learn how your organization wishes to handle mail: by department, floor, individual, etc.
Iron Mountain then sets up your users, user groups and metadata security rules to ensure that the proper people have access to the mail. Many organizations also have an administrator who can update this hierarchy if, for example, you are out of office, and need your mail temporarily rerouted.
You are able to select from several disposition options for your physical mail:
- Your physical mail is returned to you
- Your physical mail is stored in an Iron Mountain record center
- Your physical mail is shredded