As you navigate your way out of COVID, you’ll need to maintain a robust and comprehensive business continuity and emergency response plan. With secure physical and digital storage, sophisticated machine learning software and consulting services you can fill gaps in your policies as you transform to a more automated, digital way of working, including accelerated use of AI tools.
- Are you rethinking your data management strategy? Replicating data offsite for added resiliency, protection and recovery; driving costs down with deep storage options; and improving operational efficiency through vaults, data centers and clouds are all part of a data management strategy - implement the one purposefully built for your unique business requirements.
- Are your workflows working for you? With limited access to physical records and your employees no longer sitting side-by-side, you may have experienced disruptions in business processes. By automating your workflows, you route your data and records through the proper employees and applications, hussle-free.
- Is your IT staff out of the office? When most of your employees are working from home, it presents a challenge for your IT staff who typically manage your backup processes at remote data centres. Leverage tape operations’ expertise - strengthen data protection and security by swapping out media.
- Are you prepared for emergency recurrence? In and out of crisis may become our reality for the upcoming months. Your organisation needs to be ready to respond quickly in an emergency and ensure easy access to a stockpile of inventory, with delivery to your teams within hours.
- Do you need to access your office files? Relocate your file room to a secure Iron Mountain facility where your records are managed according to your filing system. Using Iron Mountain Connect™ you can search through your inventory, locate what’s required and arrange for records to be quickly scanned and delivered to you electronically. Once you’re back in the office, your physical files can be delivered by one of our trained employees.
- Looking to unlock insight from your content and images? Most organisations recognise the potential of their data but struggle to uncover its value because they have too much unstructured and unclassified information or lack the internal resources and skills to analyse it, or both. Leverage Iron Mountain’s content analytics, data management and information governance expertise combined with Google Cloud’s Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities and mine your data to uncover new revenue stream opportunities and cost savings.
- Are you confident that you understand your regulatory obligations? According to UNESCO, the duty to document does not cease in a crisis, it becomes more essential. Records related to Covid-19 will include health surveillance, certificates of sanitation, loan extensions, HR records related to furloughed employees and so much more. You’ll need to understand your obligations to protect private information, create new record types or consider new retention rules. With Iron Mountain’s Policy Center and the expertise of our Advisory services you can keep up to date with these changes and how they impact your records.