COVID-19: We're here for you
We’re also here to provide you with a message from our CEO and information management services to address the changes in your business. Remember - we're here to help.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE VARIOUS WAYS IRON MOUNTAIN CAN HELP YOU ADDRESS YOUR BUSINESS PROCESSES THAT ARE BEING IMPACTED BY COVID-19:
Enabling a Secure Home-based Workforce
We can assist organizations with a home-based workforce who need to:
- Enable employees to access critical business information from home, securely
- Get information from physical records to the appropriate home-based workers, through on-demand records digitization
- Expand your bandwidth to support your virtual workforce applications. Our Network team is ready with capacity and is staffed to handle support, upgrades and new installations for customers that need additional bandwidth
- Help your employees make room for their home office space by storing extra items offsite with our full service residential storage partner, MakeSpace
- Ensure physical records continue to be securely destroyed
- Your home-based workers can continue to utilize Iron Mountain’s secure shredding services by disposing of paper records in a shred bin at their nearest residential shredding partner.
Limiting Physical Contact
Business can’t stop, but human contact can. We want you to know you have options when it comes to ways you can reduce the vendors (like us) your employees come into contact with:
- Continue to access you critical records while limiting physical contact through digitization
- Reduce the number of delivery personnel employees come into contact with by consolidating your deliveries through us
- Limit your employee’s time on on-site in the Iron Mountain Data Center by taking advantage of our SmartHands service, which can be requested via an online portal at any time.
Supporting Healthcare and Government Organizations in a Crisis
We work with healthcare facilities and government services in times of crisis to:
- Store supplies in a secure offsite location, and deliver them as needed
- Make room for patients and emergency equipment by storing non-essential items (e.g. furniture, equipment) offsite.
Mitigating Supply Chain Disruption
If you’re stocking up on inventory, and need a secure place to store it, we can help by leveraging any of our facilities and local logistics networks around the world.
We’re committed to working with you to partner and provide solutions for your business. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Iron Mountain team or complete our contact form for support and assistance with your latest challenges. Please work with your representative to confirm availability of specific solutions in your local market.
Check back regularly, as we will be adding more resources as they are available.