*This will be a temporary password to enable the user to login to SecureSync. The user will be prompted to create a new password upon a successful login.
Step 4: Complete the following information:
A: Authorization Levels
- Interaction Authority, may be created by a user with E-level authorization.
- DR Authority, may be created by a user with DR4-level authorization.
B: Account Information
- The country code, business phone and email address must be entered.
C: Customer Account Assignments
- Select the account(s) to which the user will have access. You can select all or add individual accounts.Upon completion Select Submit.
Once the user has been successfully added, the system will send out two confirmation emails.
- SecureBase will generate an email and send it to the new user that includes their user name and password
- A confirmation email to the requestor.
Step 1: From the main SecureSync menu select
Authorization > Search Users.
Step 4: Click on the Account hyperlink. (You will be able to select “All Accounts” on the next screen.)
Step 6: A confirmation email will be sent to the requester and updated user.
Step 1: From the main SecureSync menu select Admin > Edit My Info.
Step 2: These updated user details will be applied across all accounts:
- Contact information that applies to all accounts.
- Security information - SecureSync login password and challenge question and response.
- Reset Authorization Number - the ability to regenerate your authorization number. This will also modify the PIN number (first four digits of your authorization number).
Once completed, click Submit.
Step 4: This page allows you to make account changes that can be applied to individual accounts for which you have authorization or choose 'Select All' to apply updates across all accounts
Upon completion select Submit
Step 6: You will receive a confirmation message stating that your updates were successful for the selected account(s).
Step 1: From the main SecureSync menu select Authorization > Add User
Step 2: Enter the search criteria and Select Search.