Whether you’re closing your office or transforming it into a post-COVID workspace, you need to take necessary steps to properly manage your employees’ office space and information. We offer services to help you clear out areas to create social distancing space, store and/or dispose of unused IT assets and equipment, and relocate your files and data to offsite storage.
- Are you consolidating space or adjusting your real estate portfolio? Iron Mountain Clean Start conducts live and virtual assessments to help you easily determine what can be stored or destroyed to free up space. Through this assessment, we will also help you identify physical records that could be digitised to support your remote workforce.
- Do you need help distributing mail to remote workers? Our Digital Mailroom service provides access to your organisation’s inbound physical mail by redirecting it to an Iron Mountain PO Box. Once your mail is digitised at our secure facility, you can access it in our secure cloud storage repository, Iron Mountain InSight® Essential Edition.
- Is your IT staff out of the office? With most of your employees working at home, it presents a challenge for your IT staff who typically manage your backup processes at remote data centres. Iron Mountain’s data centre and tape specialists can strengthen data protection and data security by swapping out media and leveraging our tape operations’ expertise and security best practices.
- Do you need to access your office files? We can physically relocate your file room to a secure Iron Mountain facility where your records are managed according to your filing system. Using Iron Mountain Connect™, with just a few clicks you can search through your inventory, locate what’s required and arrange for records to be quickly scanned and delivered to you electronically. Once you’re back in the office, your physical files can be delivered by one of our trained employees.
- Is now the right time to explore data centre colocation? We can enable your organisation to achieve hybrid IT success by providing secure, compliant data centres with efficient access to top carriers, cloud and IT services providers.